In just FIVE weeks Adaptable Home is showcasing a Universal Design Home for the Spring 2015 Parade of Homes.
Are you searching for an Independent Living solution that will allow you to age in your own home as you look towards the next chapter of your life? Maybe you have never thought staying in your own home was a tangible option.
There are many positive benefits when you look at Aging-in-Place:
• INDEPENDENCE: Aging-In-Place let’s you continue to live under your own rules. It allows you to continue to do the things you have always done and loved doing.
• FAMILIARITY: It allows you to stay in a community you are familiar with. Allowing you to maintain your relationship with your church, community stores and restaurants.
• WELL-BEING: Staying in your own home encourages physical and mental well-being. There is just a comfort that comes from being in your own home.
• FREEDOM: Aging-In-Place offers financial freedom. At todays cost of assisted-living centers and nursing homes, staying in ones home is a smart financial choice.
Our 2015 Spring Parade Home offers the perfect solution. This Universal Design Home offers an Aging-in-Place Independent Living Solution that insures you an increase in the safety and convenience of your living environment all within a beautifully crafted home. We at Adaptable Home are experts at implementing flexibility, functionality and good economics, without compromising design or room ascetics. With a commitment to quality, craftsmanship and an understanding of barrier free environments, we can help you or your loved ones maintain independence in your home with safety and confidence.
Please come and visit us during this years Parade of Homes. We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you on how Adaptable Home can offer you Universal Design Solutions that meet your current needs today and in the future.
When you visit our 2015 Spring Parade Universal Designed Home look for these features:
• Zero Step front porch and entry door
• Zero Step garage entry
• Oversized garage – larger square footage for storage, wheel chair use, van parking
• Easy upkeep-simple design, easy to maintain
• All doorways 36” minimum
• No hallways
• Open spaces for maneuverability (5ft turning radius in each room)
• Lever style door handles (easier to operate)
• Dual vanities: Roll under design with angled mirrors
• ADA comfort height toilet
• XL curb less (no lip) walk in shower
• Main floor and basement laundry hookups
• 2nd main floor bedroom can be used for kids, guests, office or in home care giver
• Daylight basement can be customized for future use (more bedrooms or more living space)